myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:09:26 GMT
Manfred,

I too seem to recall that forrest has a clean command but I don't
think that will help with the javadoc and tlddoc (unless there are
comparable commands for those.)

Bruno,

The delete command would be fine but we don't know in advance which
files are to be deleted.  Ex. We remove a class file and so we no
longer want the corresponding HTML file in the javadoc.  Are you
saying that deleting the files with svn delete and then regenerating
them will only result in an svn delete for the files that were not
replaced?

sean

On 5/13/05, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you should first mark the files as 'deleted' with the svn delete
> command, then, these files will be deleted automatically on commit...
>
>  Bruno
>
> 2005/5/13, Manfred Geiler <manfred.geiler@gmail.com>:
> > If I remember right, there is already a forrest "clean" target that
> > empties the site build dir.
> > -Manfred
> >
> > 2005/5/13, Sean Schofield <sean.schofield@gmail.com >:
> > > I double-checked and realized that Forrest was *not* deleting the
> > > defunct files.  So next I will try having ant remove all of the
> > > website files (*.html, etc.) and then generate them all over again.
> > > I'll then see if the defunct files are automatically removed on the
> > > commit.  Regular commit is working fine so I have high hopes :-)
> > >
> > > sean

> should

> the
> (including