myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 00:26:50 GMT
I double-checked and realized that Forrest was *not* deleting the
defunct files.  So next I will try having ant remove all of the
website files (*.html, etc.) and then generate them all over again.
I'll then see if the defunct files are automatically removed on the
commit.  Regular commit is working fine so I have high hopes :-)

sean

> On Thu, 12 May 2005, Sean Schofield wrote:
>
> > Martin,
> >
> > Never mind.  I got it working so I don't need the distro.  One quick
> > question though.  Have you ever used ant and svn to "delete" files
> > that were already checked in.  We're rebuilding our website and so
> > files need to be removed if the javadoc changes etc.
>
> No, I haven't tried delete. I've only used checkout and update. It should
> "just work", though. ;-)
>
> --
> Martin Cooper
>
> > sean

> >> The distro I picked up has a svnjavahl.dll in it, yes. I don't recall
> >> where I got the binaries from, but I picked up "svnant 0.9.13.zip" from
> >> somewhere. I can send it to you off-list if you want.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Martin Cooper

Will try to upload