myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 13:52:11 GMT
First I will try to get SVN working for nightly build.  The infra
people at my work have still not figured out how to open the firewall
for SVN (Grrrrr.)  I need to get that resolved ASAP.  Then I will fix
the build script.

I haven't had a chance to look at Manfred's website build procedure.
I will investigate that next and look into automating that plus the
javadoc.

sean