myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly build
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:35:07 GMT
Yes, Sean, this is how it should be. You first svn delete all HTMLs and then
regenerate them and svn add the new files. If you then check the status of
the svn, it will tell you that all regenerated files are 'replaced' or
'added', depending if they existed before, and the not regenerated files are
marked with 'delete'. After the commit, you will have only the regenerated
files in the repository.

Bruno

wrote:

> check