myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Vieujot <svieu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MyFaces Reorg
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 18:43:33 GMT
Even if we don't distribute it, I think it would be convenient to have
one jar with everything (including the sandbox).
Maybe it's just a target in the build file, but for those of us using
and modifying myfaces, it's very convenient to update just one file in
the webapps, and have everything there.

Sylvain.