myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Myfaces-develop] New feature suggestion : Edit mode
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 16:55:32 GMT
On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 18:44, Martin Marinschek wrote:
> Well, MyFaces tries to remain in the Spec as much as possible in any
> of the core classes and the core components - extended components have
> far left the functionality described in the spec ;)
>
> so these attributes would of course only be implemented in the x:... components

Yes, but I still think, that inputText and outputText semantics should
not be mixed, whether in the x:* components or somewhere else. A
inputText is and inputText and not a outputText, although a inputText
can be non-editable, but is stays an inputText.

Sorry for my blue-eyedness :)

--
Rolf Kulemann