myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Heath Borders <heath.bord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Modest Restructuring of MyFaces Project
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:04:36 GMT
I really like the shared classes as a subproject, and I'd actually like to
see more things moved in that direction, like the auto-building of
ValueBinding-getters through an XML file. I agree that this could put more
pressure on our impl. and components classes because there is another API
that we must keep stable. However, when your JSF project starts getting
really big, you start needing all the utility/helper classes like we have in
the shared section. If someone is using another implementation, it might be
a way for us to get our foot in the door.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org