myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Winer <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ResponseWriter.endDocument() vs. ADF Faces (and, hello)
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:10:01 GMT
Thanks, that explains some of it.

However, there's still a problem that doesn't explain:  calls
to JavascriptUtils.appendAutoScrollAssignment() can
take place when the getScrolling() function has not been
written, at which point you get cryptic Javascript errors.

It's certainly the case, though, that endDocument() isn't
the right place for any of this code.

Cheers,
Adam