myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who belongs to the 'apsite' group on Minotaur?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:07:42 GMT
Hej, look at http://geronimo.apache.org/download.html
That's a perfect solution to our current problem!
Let's do it the same way and call our current release "MyFaces 1.0 Milestone
9".
"Milestone" sounds better than "beta", right? ;-)

Regarding filename:
IMHO, as long as we make clear that this is no certified or final release on
the official download page, it's ok to name the files myfaces-1.0.9.zip and
myfaces-1.0.9.tgz anyway. This would propably be the best way to not confuse
people that already dealt with the release candidates
myfaces-1.0.9rc1.tgzand so on.
But for my part I can also live with myfaces-1.0-m9.tgz

-Manfred