myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Rossmueller <oli...@tuxerra.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Switch to Subversion
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:10:13 GMT
I'm a Linux user so TortoiseSVN is no option for me. There is RapidSVN,
but that's also far away from being an option as main features like diff
are not working. I know Jetbrains is working on SVN support for IntelliJ
but that's work in progress and therefore also no option at the moment
as I'm not using EAP builds in my day-to-day work. Remains the SVN
command line client. I can live with that, but in relation to CVS
integration in IntelliJ that's a big step backwards, as I said before.

Oliver