myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cactus tests - HOWTO
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:16:01 GMT
>  Basically, the only difference for Tomcat 5.5 is that commons-el.jar and
> jsp-2.0.jar should not be included in WEB-INF/lib.

I think we should leave the nightly builds and release builds alone
but perhaps include a Tomcat-5.5-readme.txt in the distribution with
the special instructions on what to remove.  What do you think about
that idea?  Maybe also we could have some readmes for other app
servers if there are special instructions for those.

I think this simplifies the build not having the special stuff for
Tomcat 5.5 in it.  If we keep things this way we should update the
documentation on the website which mentions the build option that you
are describing.

> Grant.

sean