myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Switch to Subversion
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:42:58 GMT
We're aware of the website problem.  That was do to poor communication
on my part with Matthias.  Unfortunately Matthias is gone for the rest
of the week and he is the only one who can change the files.  I
believe he needs to change the umask setting but beyond that, nobody
else seems to be in the apsite group.  I have a request into infra for
that but so far no response.  We need to add a few of our people to
apsite ASAP.

sean