myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed improvement to x:dataTable
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:10:40 GMT
FYI I just added a few new simple examples for x:dataTable.  The most
recent one shows x:dataTable, x:column and x:dataScroller all working
together.  This basically achieves everything that I want.  Now we can
refer users to this example whenever it comes up :-)

Thanks to Chris Barlow for supplying the example and doing the
necessary research.

sean