myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to sign release jars
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:01:19 GMT
I will fix the build script so that it publishes the release jar files
to http://www.apache.org/dist/.  According to the ASF instructions its
ok to have nightlies and the release candidates in the cvs.apache.org
location so we'll keep the procedure the same for those.

We will stlll need a release manager to sign off on things and we need
to work on the mirroring.  Looks like we're still a ways from
officially releasing.  Sorry about the confusion but none of these
requirements came up when we were voting on the RC so I didn't realize
we needed them.

sean