myfaces-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "sean schofield (JIRA)" <incubator-...@incubator.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (MYFACES-156) V 1.0.9-RC2 tlddocs directory empty
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:15:17 GMT
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-156?page=history ]
     
sean schofield resolved MYFACES-156:
------------------------------------

     Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version: Nightly Build

I doubled checked again and this time was able to reproduce the error.  I think my problem
was I did not revert the jar file as I had thought during testing b/c it was locked by my
IDE since it was in use.  The new jar seems to fix things so I have checked it in.  Thanks
for the fix!

> V 1.0.9-RC2 tlddocs directory empty
> -----------------------------------
>
>          Key: MYFACES-156
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-156
>      Project: MyFaces
>         Type: Bug
>     Versions: 1.0.9 beta
>  Environment: N/A 
>     Reporter: Martin Bosak
>     Priority: Minor
>      Fix For: Nightly Build
>  Attachments: taglibrarydoc-1_2.zip
>
> The tlddocs directory in V1.0.9-RC2 does not contain any content (except the .css file).

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message