myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Cactus tests - HOWTO
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:48:14 GMT
Hi Sean,

I agree that getting rid of build/foo/build.xml would be a great thing. I'd be glad to take
a shot at that RSN.

Before I do though is anyone particularly attached to any one of the build files in particular?
Does anyone use one of these files on a semi-regular basis?

BTW: Thanks for the nightly build, its great!

TTFN,

-bd-