myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] release candidate1 for Apache MyFaces
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:20:04 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have to vote no on the 1.0.9 release because of problems on weblogic

weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspException: (line 6): Error in using tag library
uri='http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions' prefix='x': The Tag class
'org.apache.myfaces.custom.htmlEditor.HtmlEditorTag' has no setter
method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'immediate', (JSP 1.1
spec, 5.4.1)

Unfortunately I'm under big deadline pressure so I cant fix it right
now.

I'll try to look at it tonight unless someone else has a chance.

TTFN,

-bd-