myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject Re: Examples Subproject (Re: [VOTE] Simplified Examples (was Simplified Examples))
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:29:15 GMT
Manfred,

thanks for feedback.

Ok so we will have as far as I see our current website app
and soon simplified web app.

On subproject I don't want to run mailinglist on CVS

and so on. Only a special folder in CVS like the
Struts guys do with their subprojects (eg flow)

@website: I just made some changes. Some other are following.
One topic was Tomcat5.5.x issue.

I am just uploading it!

Did I miss something?