myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: visibleOnUserRole not working?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 21:39:01 GMT
Alessandro,
The visibleOnUserRole and enabledOnUserRole attributes cause the
according component to be visible/enabled whenever the isUserInRole of
the current HttpServletRequest returns true. Nothing more.
So if it does not work, please check the JAAS configuration of your
webcontainer. What is your exact environment? Tomcat?

Manfred