myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] release candidate1 for Apache MyFaces
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:39:29 GMT
There is definitely an issue with the source release.  I'm not sure if
Matthias used the build script that I sent last night.  The build
script is still being refined (I'm working on it right now.)  I will
try and square this away tonight.

I definitely think we need to use the new nightly/release changes I've
added so we can have some consistency.  IMO we need to use the
bootstrap build file which does the CVS checkout by tag and builds.

I think the bootstrap and release stuff is working fine.  There seems
to be some leftover problems with the original build file that is
causing all sorts of crap to be included.  I'll see if I can't fix
that.

Right now its slow going b/c my commit access is still pending and to
test properly I need to check build.xml into CVS so I can then
checkout and build via bootstrap.

sean

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:45:29 -0500, Abrams, Howard A
<Howard.Abrams@ca.com> wrote:
> -1
>
> Perhaps I'm crazy or winzip did something weird, but it appears myfaces-1.0.9-src.tar.gz
contains myfaces-1.0.9.tgz and myfaces-1.0.9-src.tgz.