myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple webapp idea
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 03:54:29 GMT
Sylvain,

Thanks for the feedback.  I took a look at your link.  I am a big fan
of that website and I use if for quick reference sometimes when I
forget the syntax of a standard jsf tag.

I had some ideas a while back similar to this
(http://www.mail-archive.com/myfaces-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg00624.html).
 Now that we have the simple application, we can build on it and show
the source code that corresponds to the page.  I am thinking of two
links.  First link [view example], second link [view soure].  The view
source link would just return the escaped JSP.

Not sure of the best approach for that.  Perhaps a servlet that just
reads the JSP file and streams the contents without processing?  Any
ideas on that?

Also I am making progress on the documentation.  I have a standard
template that we can use to document the components.  I ported over
the JSCookMenu documentation and I wrote up some documentation for
tree2.  I think Matthias is going to commit it for me shortly.

sean