myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Two tree controls
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:54:26 GMT
Manfred,

I think you misunderstood the nature of the vote.  I was just asking
for a vote on whether we should have two components not which
component is better.  You yourself suggested that this might be the
best alternative if you thought we couldn't resolve the differences.
I'm just asking for a vote so I know how to go forward.  Its not
personal.

What do you suggest we do then?

sean