myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Nightly bootstrap build file
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:32:37 GMT
I've got an early version of the bootstrap file done.  Put in any
directory and you can do the nightly build.  Eventually it will also
possible to use it for release build.

Here is the command for the build:  ant -buildfile bootstrap.xml clean nightly

You'll need the CVS binary as part of your PATH.

I tested it and it seems to work fine.  Right now its building the
src-release and bin-release targets.  I will eventually also add the
examples-release but there is a small issue I'm working on first.
Later I will add a "publish" target that will use cp or scp to copy
the nightly builds to the publish directory.  I'll wait for Martin's
efforts on getting a build server before adding that.

If someone besides myself could test and report back to me that would
be helpful.

Regards,
sean