myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nightly builds
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:44:30 GMT

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Sean Schofield wrote:

> Martin (Cooper),
>
> Have we made any progress on finding a build machine?

As I mentioned before, this is likely to be resolved shortly after the
upcoming infra-thon. That's happening this coming weekend, and should
result in a number of new VMs (VMWare running Linux or FreeBSD - not sure
which) and Zones (Solaris 10). We have the choice of a VM or a Zone for
nightlies. I have a slight preference for the latter, since it means that
the infra@ folks will handle upgrades and other maintenance, which we'd
have to do ourselves with a VM.

--
Martin Cooper