myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Nightly builds
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2005 22:22:22 GMT
I don't have anything to clean out the old builds yet.  I have something
similar to what Craig sent you, but it isn't quite what I want.

Here is my nightly.sh

#!/bin/sh
#
# This bash shell script executes the necessary commands to
# build a nightly distribution and publish it to the Apache hardware.
#

TODAY=`date +%Y-%m-%d`

mkdir $TODAY
cd ../
svn up > build/$TODAY/svn-update.log
cd build
maven nightly > $TODAY/maven-build.log

scp -r $TODAY cvs.apache.org:/www/cvs.apache.org/builds/struts/maven/dist/

If you are familiar with the Struts layout and how we use "current"
(svn:externals), then take a look at current/build/maven.xml and you'll be
able to put the peices together for how I do this.

Basically, I execute the above script from current/build/.

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.