myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Examples Suggestions
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:48:51 GMT
> Not sure I follow. Do you mean adding the JSP goop that you should use
> in the java doc? If so I agree.

What I mean is that its nice to look at the actual JSF code used to
generate the example without having to download the source code and
open the JSP page yourself.  So at a glance, you can see how the tags
work, etc.

Its probably not as important as simplifying the examples but it would
be a nice extra.  Maybe we could have a filter or something so if you
type hello-world.jsf-source the '.jsf-source' extension means to just
encode the file and return without actually processing the JSP.
Something like that maybe.

> -bd-

sean