myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another bug in h:selectBooleanCheckbox while embeded in a x:dataTable
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:53:15 GMT
Sylvain,

I took a quick look at your example.  I noticed that if I am on tab 3
and I submit using the button, then it "remembers" the checkbox.  So I
am not sure that there is a problem with dataTable (although it is
possible.)

It seems like when you switch tabs you lose the checkbox value.  I
would look to a problem in panelTab first.  I will try and look at the
code more this weekend using ViewCVS since I will be away from a
development machine until late Sunday.  Otherwise I will look into it
Sunday night.

sean