myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another bug in h:selectBooleanCheckbox while embeded in a x:dataTable
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:22:38 GMT
Sylvain,

I downloaded your latest code.  I am making progress.  I get an error
when I submit on the third tab, however.

Validation Error: "inp2": Value is required.

Are you getting the same error?  I looked (briefly) at your jsp and
noticed that inp2 corresponds to a <h:inputText> component on the
*first* tab.  My guess is that the component is getting confused as to
which tab you are currently on.

If you are not getting this error I would guess its because you are
filling in values on the first page before submitting.  Is that a
requirement?  I would think that only the active tab is submitted.

Anyways, those are some ideas to go on.  I will await your response
and then do some more investigating once I have some more details from
you about the expected behavior and whether or not you have this
validation error as well.

Also, Michael Wiedmann reported a problem with <h:commandLink> not
working inside the panelTab.  Could be related ...

sean