myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Vieujot <svieu...@apache.org>
Subject Another bug in h:selectBooleanCheckbox while embeded in a x:dataTable
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:25:32 GMT
I still have problems with h:selectBooleanCheckbox when they are in a
h:/x:dataTable.
Even setting preserveDataModel="true", the submitted value is lost.
To see the error, make an x:panelTab, with an x:dataTable with
h:selectBooleanCheckbox.

If you select another tab, and then come back to the initial tab, the
submitted values are lost.
But if you have just a h:selectBooleanCheckbox inside a
x:panelTabbedPane, the submitted value is retained.
So, I guess this is just an x:dataTable related bug.

As I saw some discussions on that topic, does someone has any clue that
would help me fix this bug ?

Thanks,

Sylvain.