myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Use Cases" Example Webapp for the Shale proposal
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 17:01:07 GMT
Note that Shale also includes its own ViewHandler extension, so this
would be unlikely to work unless the MyFaces one delegates its
createView() and restoreView() calls to the Shale version.

In addition, the Tiles support is unlikely to work optimally until
Shale addes support for ViewControllers on a Tile (or, more generally,
on a JSF subview) -- a feature that is on my TODO list.

Craig