myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Heath Borders <heath.bord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update to forceId
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:25:37 GMT
Again, why don't you just associate an id with the component instance
and then do an equals check.  If its the same component, then it will
return true and there is no problem to report.

If you can only call getClientId() once per request, that will
obviously cause problems all over the place.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org