myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From christian.rue...@globus.ch
Subject Antwort: [Maybe Spam] Re: updateActionListener Bug Or Feature
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:13:48 GMT
Unfortunatly I for myself run in this situation in every Webapplication
I've done yet. I have forms with
several information on one screen. The Problem in this case is, that I
can't find out which lens he has clicked.
The Action behind the scene is to get the item information from the db and
insert them in the row....

If I use immediate = false, the Validator of "Menge" "VP" "EP" are
refusing to execute the "get sku detail action".

I made an other trick for now, that I make a condition with EL on the
"required=" attribute.... But that's not the way I'd like to do it in
future... I'm looking for a better solution
and my intension is to find something like immediate.

Thanks for your thoughts

 Chris

Adam Kruszewski <spambox@kruszewski.name>
12.01.2005 21:23
Bitte antworten an "MyFaces Development"