myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manol...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] Re: Two suggestions
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:37:10 GMT
<offtopic>

Bill Dudney wrote:
> In order not to be vote happy I'll just state my opinions :-)

Please! My comment on "vote happiness" was an attempt to be funny. I
never wanted to scare people off using the +/-1/0 shortcuts!  :-)

To bring back confidence: Nobody at no time ever will be indicted for
using +/-1/0 as opinion shortcuts. I swear!

We could even go beyond and define: A vote is only an official vote if
the word "vote" is in the subject or body of the mail. Otherwise it is
not a vote and every +/-1/0 stands for an opinion rather than a vote.
Should we have vote on that? Aaaaaaaargh...

:-)
Manfred

</offtopic>