myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two suggestions
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:42:55 GMT
> I would recommend against #2. You almost always care about who is
> submitting issues, and comments and attachments to them, and those people
> need to be logged in for you to be able to know that.

I definitely see your point on that.  That is why I "voted" +0.  On
the one hand, its easier for users to report bugs.  On the other, we'd
like to have a discussion with the person reporting them.  I tend to
agree with your position but ultimately I could live with either way.

Actually, maybe this would make a good case for a formal vote?  This
is a procedural decision that will impact everyone.

> Martin Cooper

sean