myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception during server-side state saving
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2005 23:06:59 GMT
Matthias,

Then it seems like additional classes need to be made Serializable.
My application was *very* simple so I didn't run into this problem.

I still think you need my patch b/c if you take it out, it will
complain that JspStateManagerImpl can't be serialized.

I don't know enough about MyFaces yet to know why JspStateManagerImpl
should be serialized.  I suspect somewhere the code is trying to store
it in the session.  The solution is to stop requiring that it be
serialized or fix all of the potential things that could be stored in
JspStateManagerImpl and make them serializable as well.

I will try to look into it.

Regards,
sean