myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Alessandro Polverini <a...@nibbles.it>
Subject Re: Wrong behaviour of x:panelTabbedPane
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2005 21:45:36 GMT
Hello Sylvain, and thanks very much for your reply.

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 19:07 -0400, Sylvain Vieujot wrote:
> I think this is the same as the bug we had for several components
> (using the uiComponent.getValue() instead of the
> uiComponent.getSubmittedValue() ).
>
> As for the x:inputDate, it should be solved in version that should be
> released in a few days.

Ok, I'll wait the new release and test again.

> For the checkbox, I just committed a fix that I hope will work.

I compiled from cvs and the checkbox works fine now! Thanks!

> Looking at the HtmlCheckBoxRendererBase, I think we have a similar
> issue for renderCheckboxList (HtmlCheckBoxRendererBase, line 139).
> If somebody can check this please.

Please explain me which test I have to do and I'll be glad to do them.
In the meantime I can say that also the tag x:selectOneRadio has the
problem to forget current values as checkbox had.

Thanks,
Alex