myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: ADF Faces EA13 soon available and compatible with MyFaces 1.0.8
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:14:19 GMT
Jonas,

that sounds good! I just looked at your blog site
and saw that ADF Faces contains now <af:validateRegExp/>

Does this *tag* depend on JDK 1.4 and it's Pattern/Matcher
clazzes? Or are you using Jakarta commons-validator.jar,
like MyFaces' <x:validateRegExpr/> does?

One thing I didn't found is about licensing?
Will it be possible to use it *free* ?
Or only shipped with JDeveloper?

BTW. could you change http://tinyurl.com/5pbfy
since MyFaces works with your component set?

Regards,
Matthias