myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: [Blog] JSF in Chains
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 06:20:09 GMT
Sean and BaTien,

thanks for your comments!

I just saw that David added sniplets
to his blog, that is interessting for me ;)
http://jroller.com/page/dgeary

Sean, after I know more on chain and I need something
more... I will ask you. Thanks for that!

Regards,
Matthias

ml

I've since implemented it and it works great.  I can give you more of
the specifics if you're interested.

> Matthias We├čendorf

sean