myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: JSF API jar on Maven's ibiblio repository?
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 05:53:18 GMT
Has a request for this been submitted? If not, is there a timeframe for
when that will happen? What can I do to help make it happen ASAP?

The reason I'm pushing for this is that I'm trying to release Commons
Chain 1.0, the build of which requires the JSF API. That release is being
waited upon by the Struts team, which wants to get going on Struts 1.3
development. So the sooner we can make this happen, the sooner Commons
Chain 1.0 can get released, and the sooner Struts 1.3 can happen. ;-)

TIA!

--
Martin Cooper