myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject RE: Localization for catalan (ca / es_CA)
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:55:43 GMT
> Sorry, my last post had a wrong topic. This was the message:

no problem, I like to laugh, since it is xmas...
:)

ok,

in fact, you said Catalan language is ONLY working
in MyFaces examples with the file:
example_messages_es_CA.properties
and not in Myfaces *core* with the file:
Messages_es_CA.properties

okay... and you said catalan is an own language,

so I now guess we must change *both* files to
***_ca.properties

Right?

Regards,
Matthias