myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new MyFaces-Website on i.a.o
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:25:30 GMT
Just to do some quick planning...
First I must apologize, that my time spent on MyFaces was minimal in the
last days or weeks. This is because I'm currently working hard on an
important project at my company that does not leave me much air to
breath. I hope that I can manage to spend a few hours next week.

Well, now some quick brainstorming regarding the future of our MyFaces
homepage:
- We should displace the current www.myfaces.org page as soon as
possible. Therefore we should bring all the content into the new page.
Should not be a great effort because already many things there (thanks
Matthias) and "luckily" there is not too much documentation yet ;-)
- www.myfaces.org should then point to the new page somehow
- The incubator-myfaces page should also have a link to our main page
- There should be a wiki for everyone (not only developers)

WDYT?
Manfred