myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bug tracker still on SF.net?
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:46:33 GMT
Hi all, Hi Ted,
Yes, Jira is ready to use and I have changed the link from myfaces.org
to the new Jira tracker.

Ted, there is only one thing left. Can you please ask the infrastructure
guys to create the directory /opt/tomcat/jira/repos/incubator-myfaces
with write permissions for us, so that we are able to configure the CVS
feature in Jira for MyFaces. Thanks.

What I do not know is, how we can transfer our existing issues to Jira.
Jira is able to import some formats (Bugzilla, Mantis, CSV) but I do not
see a way to get the data out of sourceforge. Any ideas?

Manfred