myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: again on ResultDataSet
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:37:07 GMT
Hi Francesco, Hi all,
Yes, ResultSetDataModel is not yet implemented. It is not really
difficult to implement but my time is very limited at the moment. So, I
encourage you or any other interested developer to implement it. Could
be done in about 2-3 man hours, I think.
Francesco, thanks for your confidence and: you are just kidding about
the ASP.NET thing, arent' you ?!  ;-)

Manfred