myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: examples
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:44:20 GMT
sorry, had some directories excluded in intellij and tricked myself.

I got rid of the most references to sourceforge that rested in the
source-code and comments (except for the myfaces_ext_sf.tld and the
project xdocs) and changed the myfaces-extensions tld uri to
http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions.

Would that be alright with all others?

regards,

Martin