mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.8.0.rc1
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2020 05:20:46 GMT
Dear MXNet Community,

Im happy to announce the results of the vote.
This vote passes with 5 +1 votes (3 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes

+1 votes
* Sheng Zha (binding)
* Sandeep Krishamurthy (binding)
* Yang Shi
* Manu Seth
* Dick Carter (binding)

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread can be found here [1]. The list of members can be found here [2].

I'll continue with the release process and update the community as progress is made.

Best regards,
Sam Skalicky

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rea5d88e6d37f6053e10068deca312c6ef27d0e8cf0308bb700f9dd0b%40%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E

[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mxnet.html