mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Leonard Lausen <lau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.8.0.rc0
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2020 17:21:40 GMT
Thank you Sam for driving the 1.8 release!

As the included oneDNN package is known to produce nan results on the master
branch [1] and is pending an upstream fix by Intel, I'd suggest to extend the
vote until we have clarity if the bug also affects the 1.8 release, given that
oneDNN is enabled in the default configuration [2].

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/19185#issuecomment-698274033
[2]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1a22dbd79098adab6d02d16e8d607bae2acc908c0bb1b085d28a51ba@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E