mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Shannon, Michael J." <mjs2...@cumc.columbia.edu>
Subject Ampere GPUs and slack access
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2020 16:43:38 GMT
Dear all

Hope you are having a good Friday.

I would like to join the slack for support reasons - would this be possible?

In addition, I was hoping that you might be able to comment on the likelihood of current MXnet
builds being able to work with the Ampere cards from NVIDIA. Namely we are going to invest
in an RTX 3090 for our machine learning needs (for now), and I am wondering whether a specific
software we use will be able to run MXnet to contact the GPU.

Finally, currently using MXnet with our quadro 4000 card, I can only get it to use about 1
percent of the GPU. I wonder - is this a problem with MXnet?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Shannon, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Mace Lab),
Department of Pediatrics,
Columbia University Irving Medical Center
P&S 10-451 630 W. 168th st.
New York, NY, USA 10032
929-319-6335