mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From "Skalicky, Sam" <sska...@amazon.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [Announce] Upcoming Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.8.0 release
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2020 18:00:24 GMT
Hi Marco,

We do not have an automated way to check.

Sam

On 9/20/20, 3:54 AM, "Marco de Abreu" <marco.g.abreu@gmail.com> wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the content is safe.

    Thanks Sam! Do we have an automated method to ensure all prs are present in
    the appropriate branches? Maybe compare the underlying commits of prs or
    the content.

    -Marco