mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Leonard Lausen <lau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.8.0.rc0
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2020 17:08:00 GMT
Vote -0.9.

Piotr has clarified that onednn 1.6.3 (included in MXNet 1.8 rc0) wrongly
handles zmm registers. Together with MXNet intgemm feature (also included in 1.8
rc0) this can yield NaN results if onednn gemm is executed some time after
intgemm. [1]

Thanks
Leonard

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/19185#issuecomment-700603056