mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use Github Discussions?
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2020 23:54:40 GMT
>From the feedback so far there doesn't seem to be an objection to first enable this feature
to try it out. I will contact Infra to enable the discussion feature then.

Best,
Sheng

On 2020/08/28 18:41:14, Sheng Zha <zhasheng@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> I'd like to see what people think in terms of enabling Github discussions [1] in favor
of the detached discuss.mxnet.io.

> The main benefit of Github discussions is that maintainers can easily move usage questions
from Github issues to the discussions forum, and separate maintenance for the forum will not
be necessary. If you'd like to see what it's like and try it out, you can find its usage online
[2] we also enabled it in GluonNLP [3]. Let me know what you think.

> If the consensus is towards this option, I already signed up for the beta access for
MXNet Github and we just need to request Infra to help enable this.